News >> Best Fishing Knives. Top-5.
Searching for fishing knife? Check out the top-rated fishing knives in MyGoodKnife-store and choose the best fishing knife. Here is 5 most popular models in our store.
1. Buck Silver Creek Bite knife. Very popular fishing knife, safe, reliable and durable. This bait knife is designed with a titanium coated, corrosion resistant blade, a rubberized anti-slip grip, a stainless steel safety guard and a serrated backbone for sawing. Total length of Buck Silver Creek Bite knife is 235 mm, blade lenght 110 mm. Blade is made of 420HC steel, rubber handle. Buck Silver Creek Bite knife goes with plastic sheath.
2. One more best fishing knife is Marttiini Condor Fisherman’s knife. This knife is a true multi-purpose tool for fishermen! The serrated edge on the back of the stainless steel blade makes the removal of fish scales easy.The blade of the fisherman’s knife is sharpened just like a normal Marttiini knife, therefore you can use this knife not only for processing fish but also for many jobs around the house or camp. The textured rubber handle and the finger guard ensure a firm grip of the knife even in cold and wet conditions. Total length of Marttiini Condor Fisherman’s knife is 230 mm, blade lenght 110 mm. The knife is supplied with a black leather sheath.
3. Cuda 6″ Titanium Bonded Curved Boning Knife. Titanium Bonded, 4116 German Stainless Steel blade that is corrosion resistant and will stay sharper for a longer period of time. Knife handle is Cuda scale pattern, non-slip grip. The knife has durable full tang construction which is visible through the handle. Total length Cuda 6″ Titanium Bonded Curved Boning Knife is 300 mm, blade lenght 150 mm. Precision ground blade edge.
4. Also one of the most popular fishing knives is Buck Clearwater™ Bait Knife. Bait Knife encompasses the same cutting edge technology as the Clearwater™ fillet knives, with added features for preparing bait and other tought tasks. The 5″ double-sided blade is just the right size and features backside serrations for heavy duty cutting. Durable enough to cut through bones, fins, cartilage and scales, the bait knife’s sacrificial edge takes the dirty work out of processing, saving the fine-edged blade fo rhte efficiient slicing and clean cuts. The ergonomically shaped rubberized handle is equipped with anti-slip ridges for added safety and control. Total length of Buck Clearwater™ Bait Knife is 247 mm, blade lenght 127 mm.
5. Marttiini Filleting knife Martef 7,5″ with saw is also very popular fishing knife during a lot of years. The back of the blade of this fillet is serrated and can be used for cutting the head, the backbone and the fins. The sharp Martef coated blade moves extremely smoothly through the fish and you get clean-cut fillets easily. The Martef coating reduces friction almost to zero while protecting the blade against corrosion. Cleaning the blade after use is extremely easy.The textured rubber handle and the finger guard ensure a firm grip of the knife even in difficult conditions. This blade length is suitable for processing fish of about 2-3 kg. Many other kitchen chores, such as slicing vegetables, become easy with this knife. The knife is supplied with a leather sheath.
In MyGoodKnife you will for sure find top quality fishing knife!