|265 mm||150 mm|
AIR Zlatoust Seliger, leather brown
The production of AIR knives started in 1999. Unlike other companies which produced expensive knives decorated with gold, AIR company launched its activity with simple and reliable hunting knives. AIR knives became one of the knives manufacturing leaders on Zlatoust town anniversary. AIR knives production maintains traditions from past which is combined with modern technologies and excellent quality. AIR company was one of the first ones who started producing AIR touristic knives. No permission from the Home Secretary was needed for this production. AIR was the first company in Russia that started serial manufacture of top-class AIR knives with leather and birch handles. These handles enable AIR knives to be used in extreme temperature conditions. AIR knives blades are forged from Zlatoust’s high-carbon restless steel with great technical characteristics. Thanks to damask steel Zladinox Damasteell, AIR knives have acquired outstanding admiration. This kind of steel differentiates from common types of damask due to its compound and technology of steel jointing. AIR knives are made of stainless steel, category 95×18 and 40H10S4M tempered to 54-56, 56-58 HRC.
(incl. VAT 0%)
|Out of stock||Lappeenranta: 0|
|Brand: Zlatoust AIR|
|Category: Hunting knives|
- Quick shippingWe ship worldwide! Orders placed on business days before 14.00 Finnish time, we sent on the same day. For orders over 50 euro - 50% discount on shipping.
- Easy paymentMyGoodKnife offers several payment options for your purchase: credit card or direct payment to bank account.
- Secure shoppingMyGoodKnife is secured with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate by Thawte. Our webshop is encrypted with 128-bit SSL protection. When you move to the payment pages, your payment transaction is completely secure!
- Customers supportContact our customer service via live chat, e-mail or contact form. We do our best to answer all requests in nearest time.
- Return & RefundEU customers have the right to cancel order within 14 working days of delivery and return goods for a full refund (except cost of shipment).The goods must be return in saleable (unused) condition including package.