|298 mm||171 mm|
Tactical knife Böker Plus Plus M3 Trench Knife 17.1cm 02BO1943
Designed in 1943, the M3 Trench Knife was intended to be used by any U.S. Soldier during World War II who was not equipped with a bayonet – soldiers with pistols, submachine guns, light and heavy machine guns, etc. The first troops to receive the M3‘s were the Airborne. Mountain Ranger and Glider infantry units. Among the nine manufacturers who produced the M3 during wartime was H. Boker & Co., with a total of 31.300 pieces, which was the smallest quantity. For the 65th anniversary. Boker Plus is reintroducing this classic piece of combat cutlery, along with the authentic U.S. M8A1 scabbard. The black coated blade is made of high carbon SK-5 steel and features the original H. Boker & Co. Blade tang. The handle is made of stacked leather pieces. To ensure the quality of the M3, each knife features a laser engraved serial number. Blade length: 6¾". Overall length: 11 3/4". Weight: 8.4 oz.
In close cooperation with international acknowledged experts from military, police and security Böker developes and tests tactical knives for the professional user. Boker Plus knives are innovative in terms of function and design, as well as guaranteed for everyday use. Conception, design and construction are carried out in Solingen, and production takes place in Europe, the USA and Asia.
You have not viewed any product yet.
(incl. VAT 0%)
|1 in stock||Lappeenranta: 1|
|Brand: Böker Plus|
Category: Tactical knives
|Name: M3 Trench Knife|
|Shipping costs to your country (United States (US))|
|EMS with tracking number (incl.50% discount), 3-9 days||14 €|
|Free Worldwide Shipping for orders over 100 EUR|
- Quick shippingWe ship worldwide! Orders placed on business days before 14.00 Finnish time, we sent on the same day. Free shipping for orders over 100 euro!
- Easy paymentMyGoodKnife offers several payment options for your purchase: credit card or direct payment to bank account.
- Secure shoppingMyGoodKnife is secured with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate by Thawte. Our webshop is encrypted with 128-bit SSL protection. When you move to the payment pages, your payment transaction is completely secure!
- Customers supportContact our customer service via live chat, e-mail or contact form. We do our best to answer all requests in nearest time.
- Return & RefundEU customers have the right to cancel order within 14 working days of delivery and return goods for a full refund (except cost of shipment).The goods must be return in saleable (unused) condition including package.