Bron-Coucke is a French family Company based in Haute-Savoie, manufacturing kitchen mandolins for over 60 years.
Bron Coucke French Guillotine for sausages So Apero GS35
A friendly utensil for appetizers - Allows to slice up to a diameter of 100 mm -Cutting associated with a shear effect that can cut any type of sausages : dry sausage, chorizo, «lomo», etc. - Cutlery stainless steel tempered and serrated blade, razor sharpening, made in Thiers (label "Esprit de Thiers" - Laminated, abutted and bonded beech - Edible oil ﬁnition - 3 non-skid rubber feet -Latch lock knife holder -Safety bow -Possibility of cutting small bread, long vegetables -Made in France Size 385 mm x 385 mm
1 in stock
|Shipping costs to your country (United States (US))|
|EMS with tracking number, 3-9 days||0 €|
- Quick shippingWe ship worldwide! Orders placed on business days before 14.00 Finnish time, we sent on the same day. For orders over 50 euro - 50% discount on shipping.
- Easy paymentMyGoodKnife offers several payment options for your purchase. Credit card, PayPal, Invoice, Express Checkout by PayPal.
- Secure shoppingMyGoodKnife is secured with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate by Thawte. Our webshop is encrypted with 128-bit SSL protection. When you move to the payment pages, your payment transaction is completely secure!
- Customers supportContact our customer service via live chat, e-mail or contact form. We do our best to answer all requests in nearest time.
- Return & RefundEU customers have the right to cancel order within 14 working days of delivery and return goods for a full refund (except cost of shipment).The goods must be return in saleable (unused) condition including package.