|187 mm||96 mm|
BUCK. INGENUITY RUNS IN THE FAMILY.
A young Kansas blacksmith apprentice named Hoyt Buck was looking for a better way to temper steel so it would hold an edge longer. His unique approach produced the first Buck Knife in 1902.
Hoyt made each knife by hand, using worn-out file blades as raw material. His handy work was greatly appreciated during World War II. After the war, Hoyt and his son Al moved to San Diego and set up shop as H.H. Buck & Son in 1947.
Al Buck revolutionized the knife industry in 1964 with the Model 110 Folding Hunter. The folding “lockblade” knife made Buck a leader. A position we proudly hold today.
Hoyt and Al Buck's ingenuity may have put the company on the map. But it is our ongoing commitment to developing innovative new products and improving what we have by third and fourth generation Buck family members that have made Buck the successful knife maker it is today.
Frankly, it's what customers expect from a Buck.
1 in stock
|Shipping costs to your country (United States (US))|
|EMS with tracking number 50%, 3-9 days||13.76 €|
- Quick shippingWe ship worldwide! Orders placed on business days before 14.00 Finnish time, we sent on the same day. For orders over 50 euro - 50% discount on shipping.
- Easy paymentMyGoodKnife offers several payment options for your purchase. Credit card, PayPal, Invoice, Express Checkout by PayPal.
- Secure shoppingMyGoodKnife is secured with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate by Thawte. Our webshop is encrypted with 128-bit SSL protection. When you move to the payment pages, your payment transaction is completely secure!
- Customers supportContact our customer service via live chat, e-mail or contact form. We do our best to answer all requests in nearest time.
- Return & RefundEU customers have the right to cancel order within 14 working days of delivery and return goods for a full refund (except cost of shipment).The goods must be return in saleable (unused) condition including package.