|125 mm||50 mm|
Case Limited Edition 3000 peanut (11631)
Case enthusiasts are always anticipating the next new line of Case knives, and the XX Limited Edition Series is certainly no exception. In fact, it’s one of the most popular endeavors in their company’s history. The knives are referred to as “Limited Edition” because each pattern is made under a predefined production quota (usually 3,000 or less). In addition to these, each new XX Limited Edition series is typically offered as a Mint Set with unique features like scrolled bolsters in a handsome shadow box display and comes with a genuine Case Collectable Medallion.
W.R. Case & Sons Cutlery Company is an American manufacturer of premium, hand-crafted knives that are passed down for generations. Based in Bradford, Pennsylvania, Case’s offerings cover a wide range of product categories, from traditional folding pocket knives and fixed blade sporting knives to limited production commemoratives and collectables.
The company’s rich history began in 1889 when four brothers – William Russell (W.R.), Jean, John, and Andrew Case (a.k.a. “The Case Brothers”) began fashioning knives and selling them along a wagon trail in upstate New York. W.R.’s son, John Russell (Russ) Case, a former salesman for the Case Brothers brand, launched W.R. Case & Sons around the turn of the 20th century. Russ’s father acted as his son’s consultant, helping to stabilize the company’s early finances while building a reputation as a dependable supplier of high-quality cutlery.
Today, Case is owned by Zippo Manufacturing Company, makers of the world famous Zippo® windproof lighter, another family-owned business based in Bradford. The company’s original knife concepts and manufacturing methods have been recognized with awards and features from major print publications, international trade organizations and events, broadcast television shows and major motion pictures.
A unique tang stamp dating system used since the very early days of its history has made the Case brand one of the world’s favorite collectable brands. The Case Collectors Club, with 19,000 active members, is the largest known knife collecting association in the world.
(incl. VAT 0%)
|Out of stock||Lappeenranta: 0|
|Name: 3000 peanut |
- Quick shippingWe ship worldwide! Orders placed on business days before 14.00 Finnish time, we sent on the same day. Free shipping for orders over 100 euro!
- Easy paymentMyGoodKnife offers several payment options for your purchase: credit card or direct payment to bank account.
- Secure shoppingMyGoodKnife is secured with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate by Thawte. Our webshop is encrypted with 128-bit SSL protection. When you move to the payment pages, your payment transaction is completely secure!
- Customers supportContact our customer service via live chat, e-mail or contact form. We do our best to answer all requests in nearest time.
- Return & RefundEU customers have the right to cancel order within 14 working days of delivery and return goods for a full refund (except cost of shipment).The goods must be return in saleable (unused) condition including package.
You have not viewed any product yet.