|300 mm||160 mm|
Cathill Knives Fixed blade knife, horn handle
Handmade hunting knife by Cathill knives. Handle: horn, cork and leather. Leather sheath. Hand forged by finnish blacksmith Henri Laari. Blade of hunting knife Cathill knives is made of carbon steel. It's very important to wash and hand-dry thoroughly after each use.
(incl. VAT 0%)
|1 in stock||Lappeenranta: 0|
|Brand: Cathill Knives|
|Category: Hunting knives|
Category: Finnish knives
|Name: Hunting knife, horn|
|Shipping costs to your country (United States (US))|
|EMS with tracking number 50%, 3-9 days||13.98 €|
- Quick shippingWe ship worldwide! Orders placed on business days before 14.00 Finnish time, we sent on the same day. For orders over 50 euro - 50% discount on shipping.
- Easy paymentMyGoodKnife offers several payment options for your purchase: credit card or direct payment to bank account.
- Secure shoppingMyGoodKnife is secured with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate by Thawte. Our webshop is encrypted with 128-bit SSL protection. When you move to the payment pages, your payment transaction is completely secure!
- Customers supportContact our customer service via live chat, e-mail or contact form. We do our best to answer all requests in nearest time.
- Return & RefundEU customers have the right to cancel order within 14 working days of delivery and return goods for a full refund (except cost of shipment).The goods must be return in saleable (unused) condition including package.