|360 mm||210 mm|
Chef knife Hiroshi Kato, Aogami, cherry wood
Hiroshi Kato is one the most respected blacksmiths in Japan. In 1935 Hiroshi Kato- father became independent from his Sensei. After finishing high school Hiroshi Kato began his apprenticeship under his father. It’s amazing that after over 50 years as a knife maker he’s still inspired by thinking of people cooking with his knives. He always considers balance when hammer the steel, keeping in mind where a knife needs to be thin and where it needs to be strong. Kato-san runs a very professional workshop and has even taken on great apprentices like Yu Kurosaki and Toru Tamura.
(incl. VAT 0%)
|1 in stock||Lappeenranta: 1|
|Brand: Hiroshi Kato|
Category: Chef knives
|Name: Chef knife 21 cm|
|Shipping costs to your country (United States (US))|
|EMS with tracking number 50%, 3-9 days||13.76 €|
|50% Shipping Discount for orders over 50 EUR|
|Free Worldwide Shipping for orders over 300 EUR|
- Quick shippingWe ship worldwide! Orders placed on business days before 14.00 Finnish time, we sent on the same day. For orders over 50 euro - 50% discount on shipping.
- Easy paymentMyGoodKnife offers several payment options for your purchase: credit card or direct payment to bank account.
- Secure shoppingMyGoodKnife is secured with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate by Thawte. Our webshop is encrypted with 128-bit SSL protection. When you move to the payment pages, your payment transaction is completely secure!
- Customers supportContact our customer service via live chat, e-mail or contact form. We do our best to answer all requests in nearest time.
- Return & RefundEU customers have the right to cancel order within 14 working days of delivery and return goods for a full refund (except cost of shipment).The goods must be return in saleable (unused) condition including package.
You have not viewed any product yet.