|175 mm||70 mm|
EDC Knife Cathill Knives
Unique handmade small EDC knife by Cathill knives Finnish family manufacture. Hand forged by finnish blacksmith Henri Laari. Handle of EDC knife is made of curly birch. Blade: carbon steel 80crv2. It's very important to wash and hand-dry thoroughly after each use. Due to the fact that all knives are handcrafted, sizes may be slightly different from declared.
(incl. VAT 0%)
|1 in stock||Lappeenranta: 0|
|Brand: Cathill Knives|
|Category: Finnish knives|
|Name: EDC knife |
|Shipping costs to your country (United States (US))|
|EMS with tracking number 50%, 3-9 days||13.98 €|
|50% Shipping Discount for orders over 50 EUR|
|Free Worldwide Shipping for orders over 300 EUR|
- Quick shippingWe ship worldwide! Orders placed on business days before 14.00 Finnish time, we sent on the same day. For orders over 50 euro - 50% discount on shipping.
- Easy paymentMyGoodKnife offers several payment options for your purchase: credit card or direct payment to bank account.
- Secure shoppingMyGoodKnife is secured with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate by Thawte. Our webshop is encrypted with 128-bit SSL protection. When you move to the payment pages, your payment transaction is completely secure!
- Customers supportContact our customer service via live chat, e-mail or contact form. We do our best to answer all requests in nearest time.
- Return & RefundEU customers have the right to cancel order within 14 working days of delivery and return goods for a full refund (except cost of shipment).The goods must be return in saleable (unused) condition including package.
You have not viewed any product yet.