|370 mm||240 mm|
Extrema Ratio Psycho 24 Satin
Big chef knife, 24 sm. The master bladesmiths at Extrema Ratio decided to bring tactical to the kitchen with a professional grade chef’s knife designated the Psycho Series.The Blades are made from tried-and-tested Böhler N690 steel – enriched with chromium, vanadium, molybdenum and cobalt, tempered to a hardness of HRC 58. The Forprene handles can be fully detached from the blades, enabling thorough cleaning and maintenance. Forprene is an elastomer compliant with NATO standards for weathering extreme conditions.Each knife comes with its own sheath, also fashioned after military criteria. Sheaths are not designed for food preparation hygiene, but rather for maximum safety in carrying an extremely sharp blade, while shielding it from impacts and preserving its sharpness. Therefore, they recommend only sheathing these kitchen knives for transportation and long-term storage.
Extrema Ratio, located in Prato, Italy, has been designing, manufacturing and selling high performance combat knives since 1997 enjoying a reputation for excellence that is unsurpassed in the military and tactical knife industry.
The increased capacity through the years enabled Extrema Ratio to extend its operations. As part of this effort, the company moved in 2004 to a new 600 square meter facility in order to meet the market demand and the company quickly established itself as one of the country’s leading cutlery manufacturers.
Extrema Ratio serves military and law enforcement communities as well as commercial markets and the knives are well known and sought after all over the globe.
The company prides itself in design, material and quality to deliver a high end product that meets the most severe mil-standards.
The production based on modern cutting edge technology is combined with traditional craftsmanship and the result is the pinnacle of this synthesis. The Extrema Ratio design team uses the 3D system to design new models and create prototypes. Each knife design is then meticulously inspected and then field tested. At this point the finest materials are chosen for durability, function and beauty. Each knife is then hand assembled and hand finished and inspected by Extrema Ratio team of craftsmen.
First class handwork and well-selected material have contributed to form the image of the Extrema Ratio trademark all over the world.
Each knife that is manufactured at Extrema Ratio has measured up to the Company rigorous standards for quality and performance. The knives are the result of painstaking research and development. This is an Extrema Ratio hallmark. Extrema Ratio knives represent a real, solid value for the money
(incl. VAT 0%)
|1 in stock||Lappeenranta: 0|
|Brand: Extrema Ratio|
|Category: Chef knives|
|Name: Psycho 24|
|Shipping costs to your country (United States (US))|
|Free Shipping with tracking number||0 €|
|Free Worldwide Shipping for orders over 100 EUR|
- Quick shippingWe ship worldwide! Orders placed on business days before 14.00 Finnish time, we sent on the same day. Free shipping for orders over 100 euro!
- Easy paymentMyGoodKnife offers several payment options for your purchase: credit card or direct payment to bank account.
- Secure shoppingMyGoodKnife is secured with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate by Thawte. Our webshop is encrypted with 128-bit SSL protection. When you move to the payment pages, your payment transaction is completely secure!
- Customers supportContact our customer service via live chat, e-mail or contact form. We do our best to answer all requests in nearest time.
- Return & RefundEU customers have the right to cancel order within 14 working days of delivery and return goods for a full refund (except cost of shipment).The goods must be return in saleable (unused) condition including package.
You have not viewed any product yet.