|225 mm||103 mm|
Finnish knife Cathill Knives Handmade, outdoor 10.3cm ckepv2305
Unique Finnish knife with runes on blade. Hand forged by finnish blacksmith Henri Laari. Combined handle is made of stabilized birch and stag horn. Blade: carbon steel 80crv2. It's very important to wash and hand-dry thoroughly after each use. Due to the fact that all knives are handcrafted, sizes may be slightly different from declared.
Handmade unique knives by finnish blacksmith Henri Laari.
You have not viewed any product yet.
(incl. VAT 0%)
|Out of stock||Lappeenranta: 0|
- 181.45 €
Cathill Knives Santoku, oak 14.5cmIn stockAdd to cart
- 200.80 €
Cathill Knives Oak 22.5cmIn stockAdd to cart
- 181.45 €
Cathill Knives Santoku, smoked oak 14cmIn stockAdd to cart
- 185.48 €
Fixed blade Knife
Cathill Knives hunting and skinning 14cmIn stockAdd to cart
- 184.67 €
Cathill Knives Santoku, long handle 15cmIn stockAdd to cart
|Brand: Cathill Knives|
|Category: Hunting knives and outdoor|
Category: Finnish knives
|Name: Fixed blade knife, violet|
- Quick shippingWe ship worldwide! Orders placed on business days before 14.00 Finnish time, we sent on the same day. Free shipping for orders over 100 euro!
- Easy paymentMyGoodKnife offers several payment options for your purchase: credit card or direct payment to bank account.
- Secure shoppingMyGoodKnife is secured with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate by Thawte. Our webshop is encrypted with 128-bit SSL protection. When you move to the payment pages, your payment transaction is completely secure!
- Customers supportContact our customer service via live chat, e-mail or contact form. We do our best to answer all requests in nearest time.
- Return & RefundEU customers have the right to cancel order within 14 working days of delivery and return goods for a full refund (except cost of shipment).The goods must be return in saleable (unused) condition including package.