|229 mm||76 mm|
Folding karambit knife Cold Steel Tiger Claw 7.6cm 22KF
Karambit folding knife Cold Steel Tiger Claw is created by celebrated custom-knife maker Andrew Demko. Knife is 6.25" closed. Blade is 3.375" made from Carpenter CTS-XHP stainless, standard edge, satin finish. Black handle G10. Karambit Cold Steel Tiger Claw has a pocket clip, integrated finger ring and thumb disk.
Cold Steel Incorporated was founded in 1980, a company dedicated to making the strongest, sharpest knives in the world.
Over the last three decades, Cold Steel has been at the forefront of the many innovations that have helped to define the knife industry as a whole. Progressive accomplishment, including the introduction of the checked Kraton® handles, and the tanto point blade styles have gone from curiously interesting features to industry-wide hallmarks of quality and sophistication.
You have not viewed any product yet.
(incl. VAT 0%)
|1 in stock||Lappeenranta:|
|Brand: Cold Steel|
|Category: Folding karambits|
|Name: Tiger Claw Plain Edge|
|Shipping costs to your country (United States (US))|
|Free Shipping with tracking number (3-10 business days)||0 €|
|Free Worldwide Shipping for orders over 100 EUR|
- Quick shippingWe ship worldwide! Orders placed on business days before 14.00 Finnish time, we sent on the same day. Free shipping for orders over 100 euro!
- Easy paymentMyGoodKnife offers several payment options for your purchase: credit card or direct payment to bank account.
- Secure shoppingMyGoodKnife is secured with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate by Thawte. Our webshop is encrypted with 128-bit SSL protection. When you move to the payment pages, your payment transaction is completely secure!
- Customers supportContact our customer service via live chat, e-mail or contact form. We do our best to answer all requests in nearest time.
- Return & RefundEU customers have the right to cancel order within 14 working days of delivery and return goods for a full refund (except cost of shipment).The goods must be return in saleable (unused) condition including package.