|314 mm||180 mm|
Gyuto Japanese kitchen knife Sakai Takayuki Aogami Damascus 18cm 07434
Sakai Takayuki Chef's knife with 18 cm blade. This Sakai Takayuki line is crafted out of a 45-layer Damascus steel with Aogami steel core. Light brown handles are made of walnut. Weight of Sakai Takayuki Chef's knife is 125 g. The ferrule/bolster is made of pakkawood (compressed wood fiber), more durable and less prone to cracking compared to horn material. This Sakai Takayuki knife is easy to sharpen and recommended for business and home use. Please, use your japanese knives carefully. It is not recommended for such knives - to wash in dishwasher, to leave it in water, to clean by acid liquids, to cut acid fruits like lemon. Hand-dry your knife: This should be done immediately after washing with a clean dishtowel. Rub with mineral oil. If you notice any rust spots, rub a light layer of mineral oil and let dry.
The Sakai Takayuki knives are hand crafted in Sakai, Japan with much care and craftsmanship. The traditional Japanese kitchen knives are still made by real knife masters. The excellent workmanship and technology create these knives remain unchanged about 600 years.
You have not viewed any product yet.
(incl. VAT 0%)
|2 in stock||Lappeenranta: 2|
|Brand: Sakai Takayuki|
|Category: Chef knives|
|Name: Aogami Damascus Chef's 18 cm 07434|
|Shipping costs to your country (United States (US))|
|Free Shipping with tracking number (3-10 business days)||0 €|
|Free Worldwide Shipping for orders over 100 EUR|
- Quick shippingWe ship worldwide! Orders placed on business days before 14.00 Finnish time, we sent on the same day. Free shipping for orders over 100 euro!
- Easy paymentMyGoodKnife offers several payment options for your purchase: credit card or direct payment to bank account.
- Secure shoppingMyGoodKnife is secured with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate by Thawte. Our webshop is encrypted with 128-bit SSL protection. When you move to the payment pages, your payment transaction is completely secure!
- Customers supportContact our customer service via live chat, e-mail or contact form. We do our best to answer all requests in nearest time.
- Return & RefundEU customers have the right to cancel order within 14 working days of delivery and return goods for a full refund (except cost of shipment).The goods must be return in saleable (unused) condition including package.