|380 mm||240 mm|
Hideo Kitaoka Kiritsuke CN-4216
Hideo Kitaoka in Takefu, Fukui Province specializes in the production of high-quality kitchen knives. He was born in 1950 and learned his craft from his father in Echizen as a child. Hideo Kitaoka is a traditional craftsman, Sub chairman of Takefu Knife Village. 3-d generation of Kitaoka blacksmiths.
(incl. VAT 0%)
|Brand: Hideo Kitaoka|
|Category: Japanese knives|
- Quick shippingWe ship worldwide! Orders placed on business days before 14.00 Finnish time, we sent on the same day. For orders over 50 euro - 50% discount on shipping.
- Easy paymentMyGoodKnife offers several payment options for your purchase: credit card or direct payment to bank account.
- Secure shoppingMyGoodKnife is secured with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate by Thawte. Our webshop is encrypted with 128-bit SSL protection. When you move to the payment pages, your payment transaction is completely secure!
- Customers supportContact our customer service via live chat, e-mail or contact form. We do our best to answer all requests in nearest time.
- Return & RefundEU customers have the right to cancel order within 14 working days of delivery and return goods for a full refund (except cost of shipment).The goods must be return in saleable (unused) condition including package.