|266 mm||140 mm|
Utility kitchen knife Cathill Knives Santoku, smoked oak 14cm cksst2305
Handmade kitchen knife Santoku. Hand forged by finnish blacksmith Henri Laari. Handle: smoked oak and veneered birch. Blade of this santoku kitchen knife is made of carbon steel 80CRV2. Blade lenght 140 mm.
Handmade unique knives by finnish blacksmith Henri Laari.
You have not viewed any product yet.
(incl. VAT 0%)
|1 in stock||Lappeenranta: 0|
|Brand: Cathill Knives|
|Category: Finnish knives|
Category: Petty knives and Utility
|Name: Santoku smoked oak|
|Shipping costs to your country (United States (US))|
|Free Shipping with tracking number (3-10 business days)||0 €|
|Free Worldwide Shipping for orders over 100 EUR|
- Quick shippingWe ship worldwide! Orders placed on business days before 14.00 Finnish time, we sent on the same day. Free shipping for orders over 100 euro!
- Easy paymentMyGoodKnife offers several payment options for your purchase: credit card or direct payment to bank account.
- Secure shoppingMyGoodKnife is secured with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate by Thawte. Our webshop is encrypted with 128-bit SSL protection. When you move to the payment pages, your payment transaction is completely secure!
- Customers supportContact our customer service via live chat, e-mail or contact form. We do our best to answer all requests in nearest time.
- Return & RefundEU customers have the right to cancel order within 14 working days of delivery and return goods for a full refund (except cost of shipment).The goods must be return in saleable (unused) condition including package.