|285 mm||170 mm|
Utility kitchen knife Cathill Knives Cleaver 17cm ckkc2305
Finnish kitchen knife, Hand forged by blacksmith Henri Laari. Combination handle made of bone, epoxy, teak. Blade of this kitchen knife is made of carbon steel 80CRV2. Blade lenght 170 mm.
Handmade unique knives by finnish blacksmith Henri Laari.
You have not viewed any product yet.
(incl. VAT 0%)
|Out of stock||Lappeenranta: 0|
Similar products at stock
- 184.67 €
Cathill Knives Santoku, long handle 15cmIn stockAdd to cart
- 181.45 €
Cathill Knives Santoku, oak 14.5cmIn stockAdd to cart
- 181.45 €
Cathill Knives Santoku, smoked oak 14cmIn stockAdd to cart
- 68.54 €
Zwilling J.A.Henckels Twin Cuisine 13cmIn stockAdd to cart
- 94.74 €
Böker Gorm Santoku 15.5cmIn stockAdd to cart
|Brand: Cathill Knives|
|Category: Finnish knives|
Category: Petty knives and Utility
|Name: Kitchen vegetable cleaver|
- Quick shippingWe ship worldwide! Orders placed on business days before 14.00 Finnish time, we sent on the same day. Free shipping for orders over 100 euro!
- Easy paymentMyGoodKnife offers several payment options for your purchase: credit card or direct payment to bank account.
- Secure shoppingMyGoodKnife is secured with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate by Thawte. Our webshop is encrypted with 128-bit SSL protection. When you move to the payment pages, your payment transaction is completely secure!
- Customers supportContact our customer service via live chat, e-mail or contact form. We do our best to answer all requests in nearest time.
- Return & RefundEU customers have the right to cancel order within 14 working days of delivery and return goods for a full refund (except cost of shipment).The goods must be return in saleable (unused) condition including package.