|203 mm||92 mm|
Folding knife Mcusta Tactility 9.2cm MC-0121
This Tactility series knife from Mcusta features a VG-10 steel blade with a hole opener. The handles are made of Black Micarta and has a contoured grip. One hand opening with locking liner. Pocket clip features a decorative script cut out. MCUSTA Knives are true masterpieces combining traditional Japanese elements and craftsmanship with modern cutting-edge technology to create a "user friendly" pocket knife that is beautiful, unique and functional. Unlike most mass production knives which are die stamped, each component of MCUSTA knives is laser cut for the ultimate in precision and fit. Every knife is then hand assembled and hand finished by an experienced craftsman. This process creates a superior knife at a reasonable price. MCUSTA stands for Machine Custom Knives!
MyGoodKnife is an authorized dealer of Marusho Industry Inc (brand Mcusta Zanmai). All Mcusta knives at our stores are original and made is Seki city, Japan.
Check our video to see interview with Mr.Tomohiro Hasegawa - president of Marusho Industry Inc (brand Mcusta Zanmai). Interview was made when Mr.Tomohiro visited or store in Helsinki.
Mcusta Knives are made in Seki-City, Japan and are the pinnacle of this synthesis between traditional Japanese craftsmanship and modern cutting edge technology. Mcusta Zanmai blades are precision laser cut, and then carefully hand assembled, hand finished and inspected by Mcusta’s team of master craftsmen. The name the knife manufacturer – Mcusta – means Machine Custom Knives, which is exactly the product they produce.
You have not viewed any product yet.
(incl. VAT 0%)
|Out of stock||Lappeenranta: 0|
- 136.29 €
Mcusta Tsuchi Bushi Sword 9cmIn stockAdd to cart
- 38.70 €
Mcusta Black lacquered Wooden Saya for slicer Sujihiki 24 cmIn stockAdd to cart
- 38.70 €
Mcusta Black lacquered Wooden Saya for Nakiri 165 mmIn stockAdd to cart
- 33.87 €
Mcusta Black lacquered Wooden Saya for Santoku 18 cmIn stockAdd to cart
- 169.35 €
Nakiri Kitchen knife
Mcusta Supreme Ripple Damascus 16.5cmIn stockAdd to cart
|Brand: Mcusta Zanmai|
|Name: Tactility MC-0121|
- Quick shippingWe ship worldwide! Orders placed on business days before 14.00 Finnish time, we sent on the same day. Free shipping for orders over 100 euro!
- Easy paymentMyGoodKnife offers several payment options for your purchase: credit card or direct payment to bank account.
- Secure shoppingMyGoodKnife is secured with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate by Thawte. Our webshop is encrypted with 128-bit SSL protection. When you move to the payment pages, your payment transaction is completely secure!
- Customers supportContact our customer service via live chat, e-mail or contact form. We do our best to answer all requests in nearest time.
- Return & RefundEU customers have the right to cancel order within 14 working days of delivery and return goods for a full refund (except cost of shipment).The goods must be return in saleable (unused) condition including package.