|190 mm||80 mm|
Opinel №8 Chaperon (001399)
Wood worker in France for the last 25+ years, Bruno Chaperon was trained at the famous French “Arts Décoratifs” and “Beaux-arts de Paris”.
Mr. Chaperon has developed and patented the intricate “sinusoidal” marqueterie design you see on the knife. This intricate technique assures that every single knife is unique. This listing shows several examples of patterns offered. Please not that since each knife is unique we cannot guaranty that the knife you will receive has a certain color or pattern. Wood used are but not limited to: Ebony, Rose wood, Violet wood, box wood, olive wood, walnut. Opinel Gift Box included.
(incl. VAT 0%)
|4 in stock||Lappeenranta: 2|
|Name: Chaperon №8|
|Shipping costs to your country (United States (US))|
|EMS with tracking number 50%, 3-9 days||12.24 €|
- Quick shippingWe ship worldwide! Orders placed on business days before 14.00 Finnish time, we sent on the same day. For orders over 50 euro - 50% discount on shipping.
- Easy paymentMyGoodKnife offers several payment options for your purchase: credit card or direct payment to bank account.
- Secure shoppingMyGoodKnife is secured with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate by Thawte. Our webshop is encrypted with 128-bit SSL protection. When you move to the payment pages, your payment transaction is completely secure!
- Customers supportContact our customer service via live chat, e-mail or contact form. We do our best to answer all requests in nearest time.
- Return & RefundEU customers have the right to cancel order within 14 working days of delivery and return goods for a full refund (except cost of shipment).The goods must be return in saleable (unused) condition including package.