|285 mm||175 mm|
Roselli Japanese chef’s knife in a gift box R710
Uncompromised functionality and sharpness since 1976.
Bladesmith Heimo Roselli refuses to build anything non-functional into his knives. Functionality is given priority. Each knife is the embodiment of Northland design – a simple, unique and stylishly shaped worktool. Roselli's uncompromising selection of raw materials is reflected in superior blades of carbon steel, wood handles and leather sheath. Roselli knives are easy to sharpen and made to serve their owner for a long time.
1 in stock
|Shipping costs to your country (United States (US))|
|EMS with tracking number, 3-9 days||11.98 €|
- Quick shippingWe ship worldwide! Orders placed on business days before 14.00 Finnish time, we sent on the same day. For orders over 50 euro - 50% discount on shipping.
- Easy paymentMyGoodKnife offers several payment options for your purchase. Credit card, PayPal, Invoice, Express Checkout by PayPal.
- Secure shoppingMyGoodKnife is secured with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate by Thawte. Our webshop is encrypted with 128-bit SSL protection. When you move to the payment pages, your payment transaction is completely secure!
- Customers supportContact our customer service via live chat, e-mail or contact form. We do our best to answer all requests in nearest time.
- Return & RefundEU customers have the right to cancel order within 14 working days of delivery and return goods for a full refund (except cost of shipment).The goods must be return in saleable (unused) condition including package.