|305 mm||163 mm|
Kizlyar Supreme Safari AUS-8 Black Titanium
The Kizlyar Supreme Safari might look like a monster chopper, but it’s actually a well balanced slicer. The thin blade and hollow grind make for surprisingly precise handling in such a long blade. The blade features a slight recurve, a big belly and a thin point. The spine features a slight thumb ramp. The AUS8 stainless steel takes a keen edge and is easy to touch-up in the field.
The G10 handle provides a sure, comfortable grip for extended cutting sessions. A kydex sheath is included with a Removable/Rotatable clip for high or low carry options. The first time you pick up the Safari you get the feeling it’s just begging to be used.
3 in stock
|Shipping costs to your country (United States (US))|
|EMS with tracking number 50%, 3-9 days||11.21 €|
- Quick shippingWe ship worldwide! Orders placed on business days before 14.00 Finnish time, we sent on the same day. For orders over 50 euro - 50% discount on shipping.
- Easy paymentMyGoodKnife offers several payment options for your purchase. Credit card, PayPal, Invoice, Express Checkout by PayPal.
- Secure shoppingMyGoodKnife is secured with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate by Thawte. Our webshop is encrypted with 128-bit SSL protection. When you move to the payment pages, your payment transaction is completely secure!
- Customers supportContact our customer service via live chat, e-mail or contact form. We do our best to answer all requests in nearest time.
- Return & RefundEU customers have the right to cancel order within 14 working days of delivery and return goods for a full refund (except cost of shipment).The goods must be return in saleable (unused) condition including package.