|260 mm||146 mm|
Utility kitchen knife Cathill Knives Santoku 14.6cm ckss
Handmade Santoku knife. Hand forged by finnish blacksmith Henri Laari. Handle: birch burl. Blade of this santoku knife is made of stainless steel. Blade lenght 146 mm.
Handmade unique knives by finnish blacksmith Henri Laari.
You have not viewed any product yet.
(incl. VAT 0%)
|Out of stock||Lappeenranta: 0|
Similar products at stock
- 181.45 €
Cathill Knives Santoku, oak 14.5cmIn stockAdd to cart
- 181.45 €
Cathill Knives Santoku, smoked oak 14cmIn stockAdd to cart
- 184.67 €
Cathill Knives Santoku, long handle 15cmIn stockAdd to cart
- 35.48 €
Tarrerias-Bonjean Absolu 15cmIn stockAdd to cart
- 88.70 €
Tojiro Shippu Black Paring 13cmIn stockAdd to cart
|Brand: Cathill Knives|
|Category: Finnish knives|
Category: Petty knives and Utility
|Name: Santoku, stainless|
- Quick shippingWe ship worldwide! Orders placed on business days before 14.00 Finnish time, we sent on the same day. Free shipping for orders over 100 euro!
- Easy paymentMyGoodKnife offers several payment options for your purchase: credit card or direct payment to bank account.
- Secure shoppingMyGoodKnife is secured with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate by Thawte. Our webshop is encrypted with 128-bit SSL protection. When you move to the payment pages, your payment transaction is completely secure!
- Customers supportContact our customer service via live chat, e-mail or contact form. We do our best to answer all requests in nearest time.
- Return & RefundEU customers have the right to cancel order within 14 working days of delivery and return goods for a full refund (except cost of shipment).The goods must be return in saleable (unused) condition including package.