|141 mm||57 mm|
Spyderco Dragonfly 2 (28PBK2)
C.Q.I.-Constant Quality Improvement is a process Spyderco uses to evaluate and refine longstanding established knife models. Sometime C.Q.I. changes are large and noticeable, sometimes they're smaller refinements. Recently we applied C.Q.I. to the classic Dragonfly creating a new Dragonfly 2. The Dragonfly2 upgrades some notable features over the classic while keeping the important basics.Features carrying-over to the new version are the tried and tested mid-sized blade and ergonomic handle along with a front-finger choil and spine cusp. Also staying is the blade-to-handle geometry and leveraging points which make the Dragonfly cut and feel like a much larger large knife when in the hand.New refinements include: the addition of a left/right tip-up wire clip, patented Bi-Directional Texturing' on the handle, choil and spine jimping and screw together handle construction. The blade is still premium VG-10, now in a high-performance flat-grind with a PlainEdge or SpyderEdge.The position of the enlarged Spyderco Round Opening Hole in relation to the pivot leads to smooth opening and the FRN (fiberglass reinforce nylon) handle fits the hand ergonomically with a series of grip angles and leveraging spots
When you hold a Spyderco knife in your hand you know you are holding quality. Each Spyderco knife is backed by more than 30 years of research and development to find the right steels and handle materials. All Spyderco knives have been ergonomically designed to open easily and fit comfortably in the hand while cutting. And each pocketknife will hang out in your pocket until you need it. Almost all Spyderco folding knife models feature the thumb hole pull for easy, one handed opening. Most have a pocket/belt clip for convenient carrying.
(incl. VAT 0%)
|Out of stock||Lappeenranta: 0|
|Name: Dragonfly 2|
- Quick shippingWe ship worldwide! Orders placed on business days before 14.00 Finnish time, we sent on the same day. Free shipping for orders over 100 euro!
- Easy paymentMyGoodKnife offers several payment options for your purchase: credit card or direct payment to bank account.
- Secure shoppingMyGoodKnife is secured with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate by Thawte. Our webshop is encrypted with 128-bit SSL protection. When you move to the payment pages, your payment transaction is completely secure!
- Customers supportContact our customer service via live chat, e-mail or contact form. We do our best to answer all requests in nearest time.
- Return & RefundEU customers have the right to cancel order within 14 working days of delivery and return goods for a full refund (except cost of shipment).The goods must be return in saleable (unused) condition including package.
You have not viewed any product yet.