Spyderco Military C36GBK
A cornerstone in Spyderco's Save and Serve line up, the Military Model came about after someone asked Spyderco's owner Sal Glesser, "If your son were going into the military what folding knife would you send him with?" For certain, it had to meet the requirements of a high-performance, light-weight folder designed for hard use.
To create an even more subdued blade we have blackened the blade with a DLC black matte coating. Since the steel is the spirit of the knife, CPM S30V seemed the logical choice for the blade given its reputation for long-term edge retention and rust resistance. The 'Millie' has a modified clip-point blade coated in non-reflective black then laser cut with a 14 mm Spyderco Round Hole for quick deployment and for use with gloves. Texturing above the hole holds the thumb in contact with the blade's spine during cutting for confident control over the sharpened edge. The handle scales are G-10 with the lock's liner nested directly into the scale, pumping up lock strength without the addition of bulky liners. Spacers between the scales create a gap running the handle's full length exposing the inside workings for inspection and cleaning. The handle flares slightly at the front end creating a finger choil and at the butt end, which keeps the knife from slipping forward or backward in the hand while sawing or making tough or aggressive cuts. A contoured black metal clip is set for right-hand tip-down carry.
Made in Golden, Colorado U.S.A. Earth
When you hold a Spyderco knife in your hand you know you are holding quality. Each Spyderco knife is backed by more than 30 years of research and development to find the right steels and handle materials. All Spyderco knives have been ergonomically designed to open easily and fit comfortably in the hand while cutting. And each pocketknife will hang out in your pocket until you need it. Almost all Spyderco folding knife models feature the thumb hole pull for easy, one handed opening. Most have a pocket/belt clip for convenient carrying.
2 in stock
|Shipping costs to your country (United States (US))|
|EMS with tracking number 50%, 3-9 days||10.88 €|
- Quick shippingWe ship worldwide! Orders placed on business days before 14.00 Finnish time, we sent on the same day. For orders over 50 euro - 50% discount on shipping.
- Easy paymentMyGoodKnife offers several payment options for your purchase. Credit card, PayPal, Invoice, Express Checkout by PayPal.
- Secure shoppingMyGoodKnife is secured with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate by Thawte. Our webshop is encrypted with 128-bit SSL protection. When you move to the payment pages, your payment transaction is completely secure!
- Customers supportContact our customer service via live chat, e-mail or contact form. We do our best to answer all requests in nearest time.
- Return & RefundEU customers have the right to cancel order within 14 working days of delivery and return goods for a full refund (except cost of shipment).The goods must be return in saleable (unused) condition including package.