|395 mm||240 mm|
Bread knife Tojiro Shippu Black 24cm FD-1589
Bread knife 24 cm from Tojiro Shippu Black series. Tojiro Shippu Black features a 63 layered Damascus Steel blade with a VG-10 core. The blades are anodized black to highlight the elegant patterning. The chestnut wood handle is both beautiful and practical.
Adopting traditional techniques used hundreds of years ago by Japanese Swordsmiths producing multi-layered blades, and combining today’s advanced technology, is what makes Tojiro unique. Tojiro knives have a VG-10 steel core hardened to 60-61° Rockwell which allow them to be sharpened to scalpel-like sharpness while still holding the edge for a long time. This large assortment includes traditional & Japanese blade shapes, so you’ll be sure to find right knife for your needs. Made in Japan.
You have not viewed any product yet.
(incl. VAT 0%)
|4 in stock||Lappeenranta: 2|
|Category: Bread knives|
|Name: Shippu Black Bread knife FD-1589, 24 cm|
|Shipping costs to your country (United States (US))|
|Free Shipping with tracking number (3-10 business days)||0 €|
|Free Worldwide Shipping for orders over 100 EUR|
- Quick shippingWe ship worldwide! Orders placed on business days before 14.00 Finnish time, we sent on the same day. Free shipping for orders over 100 euro!
- Easy paymentMyGoodKnife offers several payment options for your purchase: credit card or direct payment to bank account.
- Secure shoppingMyGoodKnife is secured with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate by Thawte. Our webshop is encrypted with 128-bit SSL protection. When you move to the payment pages, your payment transaction is completely secure!
- Customers supportContact our customer service via live chat, e-mail or contact form. We do our best to answer all requests in nearest time.
- Return & RefundEU customers have the right to cancel order within 14 working days of delivery and return goods for a full refund (except cost of shipment).The goods must be return in saleable (unused) condition including package.