|196 mm||82 mm|
Zero Tolerance Rick Hinderer Knife Framelock (ZT0566)
The Zero Tolerance 0566 by knifemaker Rick Hinderer is an outstanding example of a quality compact every day carry knife that is expected of ZT knives. The 0566 model is a smaller version of the larger 0560/0561 models and also has assisted opening.You will find that the handle, made of a black textured G10 front and stainless steel back, provides the perfect balance between ergonomics, comfort and grip. It is 4.45" long and has a deep pocket clip that can be positioned in tip up or tip down and right or left hand side providing you with multiple carry options. The transition from the blade to the jimping is smooth and the rounded corners of the grip add to the ease and comfort of use.The plain edge blade is made from highly corrosion resistant stonewash finish ELMAX® powdered steel. Other benefits of using this type of steel for the blade that you will see include durability and wear resistance. The ELMAX steel provides you outstanding edge retention as well as the ease of sharpening. The 0566 is a perfect knife for all the dirty jobs performed with an EDC.At an overall length of 7.70" and a weight of 5.3 ounces you will be able to utilize this knife to accomplish many tasks. The drop point blade is 3.25" long and 0.44" thick with a flat grind.The knife handles well and deploying it from your pocket is made easy, smooth and fast with a superb spring assisted design, flipper and thumbstud opener. Flipper also serves as an integral index finger guard in the open position. A lock-bar stabilizer is incorporated into the knife design prevents over extending the lock bar.Lanyard hole in the handle. Deep pocket carry pocket clip can be mounted blade tip up or tip down, right or left pocket carry.If you are looking for the perfect EDC that offers durability, reliability and comfort then this knife is for you. The Zero Tolerance 0566 is the perfectly sized quality compact knife.
ZT Knives produces some of the finest tactical knives on the market today. Designers like Ken Onion, Strider and Tim Galyean and blade materials like Böhler N360, Thomas damascus, ZDP-189 and S35VN stainless, make these American made knives true classics. Zero Tolerance Knives are among the best in the world and are entirely made in America.
(incl. VAT 0%)
|4 in stock||Lappeenranta: 1|
|Brand: Zero Tolerance|
|Name: Rick Hinderer ZT0566|
|Shipping costs to your country (United States (US))|
|Free Shipping with tracking number||0 €|
|Free Worldwide Shipping for orders over 100 EUR|
- Quick shippingWe ship worldwide! Orders placed on business days before 14.00 Finnish time, we sent on the same day. Free shipping for orders over 100 euro!
- Easy paymentMyGoodKnife offers several payment options for your purchase: credit card or direct payment to bank account.
- Secure shoppingMyGoodKnife is secured with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate by Thawte. Our webshop is encrypted with 128-bit SSL protection. When you move to the payment pages, your payment transaction is completely secure!
- Customers supportContact our customer service via live chat, e-mail or contact form. We do our best to answer all requests in nearest time.
- Return & RefundEU customers have the right to cancel order within 14 working days of delivery and return goods for a full refund (except cost of shipment).The goods must be return in saleable (unused) condition including package.
You have not viewed any product yet.