Tactical pen Zero Tolerance Earth Brown 0010EB 0010EB
5 3/8" overall. Earth brown 6061-T aircraft aluminum body. Non-retracting tip. Comes with a Rite in the Rain ink cartridge which writes in any weather and upside down. Cartridge is pressurized to maintain ink flow and can withstand temperatures from -30 to 250 degrees Fahrenheit. Secure snap cap with O-ring seal. 3-D machined pocket clip. Glass breaker end opposite writing tip. Also accepts Parker cartridge and Fisher Space Pen cartridge refills. Color: Earth Brown
ZT Knives produces some of the finest tactical knives on the market today. Designers like Ken Onion, Strider and Tim Galyean and blade materials like Böhler N360, Thomas damascus, ZDP-189 and S35VN stainless, make these American made knives true classics. Zero Tolerance Knives are among the best in the world and are entirely made in America.
You have not viewed any product yet.
(incl. VAT 0%)
|1 in stock||Lappeenranta: 1|
|Brand: Zero Tolerance|
|Category: Tactical pens|
|Name: Tactical Pen Earth Brown|
|Shipping costs to your country (United States (US))|
|Free Shipping with tracking number||0 €|
|Free Worldwide Shipping for orders over 100 EUR|
- Quick shippingWe ship worldwide! Orders placed on business days before 14.00 Finnish time, we sent on the same day. Free shipping for orders over 100 euro!
- Easy paymentMyGoodKnife offers several payment options for your purchase: credit card or direct payment to bank account.
- Secure shoppingMyGoodKnife is secured with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate by Thawte. Our webshop is encrypted with 128-bit SSL protection. When you move to the payment pages, your payment transaction is completely secure!
- Customers supportContact our customer service via live chat, e-mail or contact form. We do our best to answer all requests in nearest time.
- Return & RefundEU customers have the right to cancel order within 14 working days of delivery and return goods for a full refund (except cost of shipment).The goods must be return in saleable (unused) condition including package.