ZWILLING J.A. Henckels Twin Sharp Knife Sharpener 32591-000
There are many knife sharpeners, but none of them is really convincing. Professional as well as private users often complain “..too complicated, patience when using it, results not satisfying, marks on the blade, not suited for all knives, much too expensive etc.” Harald Stallegger, Boker specialist retailer in Salzburg has thoroughly studied sharpening techniques and has developed an outstanding system which he also has patented. : The VULKANUS knife sharpener. The solution of the problem: spring-cushioned bars of hard alloys (with carbon-reinforced polyamides) which stay firmly in contact to blades of any shape. Two different angles between blade and sharpening bars provide two levels of sharpening. 1, sharpening of the blade by removing considerable amount of material (knife tip pointing when drawing through) and 2, honing (removing the burs) of the edge with the edge pointing upward when pulling through. The result will be perfect. Also people who are untrained in sharpening will get razor sharp blades within a few minutes. Knife sharpener with hard-alloy sharpening bars. Both for knives with plain edge and with serrations.
(incl. VAT 0%)
|1 in stock||Lappeenranta: 1|
|Brand: Zwilling J.A.Henckels|
|Name: Twin Sharp|
|Shipping costs to your country (United States (US))|
|EMS with tracking number, 3-9 days||26.2 €|
- Quick shippingWe ship worldwide! Orders placed on business days before 14.00 Finnish time, we sent on the same day. For orders over 50 euro - 50% discount on shipping.
- Easy paymentMyGoodKnife offers several payment options for your purchase: credit card or direct payment to bank account.
- Secure shoppingMyGoodKnife is secured with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate by Thawte. Our webshop is encrypted with 128-bit SSL protection. When you move to the payment pages, your payment transaction is completely secure!
- Customers supportContact our customer service via live chat, e-mail or contact form. We do our best to answer all requests in nearest time.
- Return & RefundEU customers have the right to cancel order within 14 working days of delivery and return goods for a full refund (except cost of shipment).The goods must be return in saleable (unused) condition including package.