|250 mm||130 mm|
Utility kitchen knife Zwilling J.A.Henckels Pro Serrated 13cm 38410-131-0
The ZWILLING® Pro utility knife is defined by exquisite aesthetics and a classic design of three rivets that stud its handle. Made from ice-hardened, stainless special formula steel, these durable knives can be relied upon for all your day-to-day cooking needs. Professional chefs and cooking enthusiasts the world over place their trust in these wedge-shaped blades, which retain their edge and ensure maximum stability and effortless cutting. The curved bolster also ensures that the knife can be handled safely and accurately, whilst the full tang adds balance to the knife when cutting or peeling ingredients. The continuous scalloped edge lets you keep on cutting right up to the bolster edge.
The ZWILLING utility knife is a practical knife with a serrated blade that makes even the most demanding cutting techniques a breeze. It can, for example, be used to chop tomatoes without squashing them. This practical 13 cm utility knife slices through the skin of the fruit or vegetable first before cutting the delicate flesh inside and can also be used to cut sausage and cheese. Its short blade means it can also be used for slicing bread rolls. Specially designed for cutting techniques that require the highest degree of precision, the utility knife will be a valuable addition to your kitchen, regardless of whether you are a cooking enthusiast or a professional.
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance.
- Stainless special formula steel, ZWILLING specially fused materials: These knives are robust, corrosion-resistant and flexible at the same time.
- SIGMAFORGE® knife – one-piece precision forging
- Special serrated-edge blade – easily cuts bread, baps, vegetables and cold meats
- Ergonomic plastic handle with three-rivet design: For fatigue-free and safe working with the knife.
Henckels has been in the knife making business for more than 275 years. Count on amazing know-how and quality that goes into every J.A. Henckels knife, from paring knives to chefs knives to cleavers. All Henckels knives are made with a specific formulation of high quality German stainless steel. Zwilling JA Henckels backs their knives and knife sets with a lifetime guarantee.
You have not viewed any product yet.
(incl. VAT 0%)
- 38.70 €
Zwilling J.A.Henckels Twin Pollux Santoku 18cmIn stockAdd to cart
- 84.67 €
Zwilling J.A.Henckels Twin Profection 13cmIn stockAdd to cart
- 29.03 €
Zwilling J.A.Henckels Twin Pollux Petty 13cmIn stockAdd to cart
- 83.87 €
Zwilling J.A.Henckels Pro Santoku 18cmIn stockAdd to cart
- 80.64 €
Zwilling J.A.Henckels Pure Santoku 18cmIn stockAdd to cart
|Brand: Zwilling J.A.Henckels|
|Category: Petty knives and Utility|
|Name: Pro Utility knife serrated 13 cm|
|Shipping costs to your country (United States (US))|
|EMS with tracking number (incl.50% discount), 3-9 working days||14 €|
|Free Worldwide Shipping for orders over 100 EUR|
- Quick shippingWe ship worldwide! Orders placed on business days before 14.00 Finnish time, we sent on the same day. Free shipping for orders over 100 euro!
- Easy paymentMyGoodKnife offers several payment options for your purchase: credit card or direct payment to bank account.
- Secure shoppingMyGoodKnife is secured with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate by Thawte. Our webshop is encrypted with 128-bit SSL protection. When you move to the payment pages, your payment transaction is completely secure!
- Customers supportContact our customer service via live chat, e-mail or contact form. We do our best to answer all requests in nearest time.
- Return & RefundEU customers have the right to cancel order within 14 working days of delivery and return goods for a full refund (except cost of shipment).The goods must be return in saleable (unused) condition including package.