With the three-piece knife set from the ZWILLING Life series, you will acquire the most used knives in the kitchen. The set consists of: a paring knife (10 cm blade) for peeling and cutting fruit and vegetables, a slicing knife (16 cm blade) to easily cut the meat into fillets; and a chef’s knife (20 cm blade) with which you can chop, split, cut and chop.
The FRIODUR blades of the knives have been tempered in ice and are therefore especially hard and resistant to corrosion. The knives are well balanced and the ergonomic nature of the synthetic handle ensures a comfortable grip. With the ZWILLING Life three-piece knife set, you can prepare delicious dishes for your family.
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blades for efficient cutting and high corrosion resistance
- Ergonomic plastic handles decorated with a metal rivet
- Easy to handle and ideal for complex cutting tasks
- Modern design with an elegant appearance
- Manufactured in Solingen, Germany