Quality from the very start. How do you advance as quickly as possible to practising elevated culinary art? By paying attention to good quality from the very start – in terms of ingredients and also utensils. With the ZWILLING Artis knife range, you simply cannot escape the fact that it combines everything that sets a high-grade kitchen knife range apart, thereby providing the perfect basis for novice cooks and more ambitious amateur chefs alike.
Bread knife 200 mm
The bread knife has a long and powerful serrated blade. The serrated edge cuts effortlessly through hard bread crusts and slices thinly and cleanly, thanks to its aggressive high prongs.
- Stainless special formula steel, ZWILLING specially fused materials: These knives are robust, corrosion-resistant and flexible at the same time.
- Seamless transition between the handle and blade.
- Continuous tang fully visible right through to the end of the handle.
- Traditional three-rivet design with lasered ZWILLING logo on the central rivet.
- Ergonomic handle – for comfortable working without premature fatigue.