Quality from the very start. How do you advance as quickly as possible to practising elevated culinary art? By paying attention to good quality from the very start – in terms of ingredients and also utensils. With the ZWILLING Artis knife range, you simply cannot escape the fact that it combines everything that sets a high-grade kitchen knife range apart, thereby providing the perfect basis for novice cooks and more ambitious amateur chefs alike.
Bread knife 200 mm
The bread knife has a long and powerful serrated blade. The serrated edge cuts effortlessly through hard bread crusts and slices thinly and cleanly, thanks to its aggressive high prongs.
- Stainless special formula steel, ZWILLING specially fused materials: These knives are robust, corrosion-resistant and flexible at the same time.
- Seamless transition between the handle and blade.
- Continuous tang fully visible right through to the end of the handle.
- Traditional three-rivet design with lasered ZWILLING logo on the central rivet.
- Ergonomic handle – for comfortable working without premature fatigue.
The ZWILLING story began on June 13th, 1731 under the sign of Gemini. That’s why their logo is a set of twins. Even though their logo changed quite a bit over the years and the small premium knife manufacturer became a global culinary leader, quality standards have never changed. In fact, it’s quite the opposite- it became a tradition. Today Zwilling is one of the largest and oldest manufacturers of kitchen knives, scissors, cookware and flatware. Here you will find most popular Zwilling knife series: Zwilling Pure, Zwilling Twin Pollux, Zwilling Four Star, Zwilling Five Star, Zwilling Twin Cuisine, Zwilling Twin Profection and other.
- Kitchen Knives
- Chef's Knives
- Steak Knives and Steak Knife Sets
- Japanese Knives
- Kitchen knives Sets & Cutlery Sets
- Bread Knives
- Carving Knives & Slicing Knives
- Fruit and Vegetable Knives
- Cleaver Knives
- Boning Knives
- Ceramic Knives
- Utility Knives & Petty Knives
- Cheese Knives
- Chef's Knives Sets and Student's Knife Sets
- Uzbek Pchak Knives
- Fillet Knives
- Fixed Blade Knives
- Folding & Pocket Knives
- Special knives
- Machetes, sabers and swords
- Tin signs
- Reindeer Hides