|229 mm||102 mm|
Balisong Bear&Son Tanto Damascus Butterfly 10.2cm BC114AD
Bear & Sons Knives present the Silver Vein Butterfly Knife with a Damascus blade with a single tang pin. This knife features a tough silver vein epoxy powder coated handle; textured silver paint over a black base. The handles feature a skeletonized design to reduce weight. This is a great priced butterfly knife made in the USA.
An innovative American cutlery manufacturer with a rich tradition. Bear and Son have a large plant in Alabama and use the most modern equipment and techniques to produce great pocket knives and tools. Bear and Son offer some great designs in folding knives. Many are very traditional models like trappers and stockmans but they also produce some very functional tactical designs as well.
You have not viewed any product yet.
(incl. VAT 0%)
|Out of stock||Lappeenranta: 0|
|Name: Damascus tanto balisong|
- Quick shippingWe ship worldwide! Orders placed on business days before 14.00 Finnish time, we sent on the same day. Free shipping for orders over 100 euro!
- Easy paymentMyGoodKnife offers several payment options for your purchase: credit card or direct payment to bank account.
- Secure shoppingMyGoodKnife is secured with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate by Thawte. Our webshop is encrypted with 128-bit SSL protection. When you move to the payment pages, your payment transaction is completely secure!
- Customers supportContact our customer service via live chat, e-mail or contact form. We do our best to answer all requests in nearest time.
- Return & RefundEU customers have the right to cancel order within 14 working days of delivery and return goods for a full refund (except cost of shipment).The goods must be return in saleable (unused) condition including package.