|202 mm||84 mm|
Automatic knife Blackhawk CQD Mark II Type E 8.4cm 648018134302
Featuring a re-engineered button-lock mechanism, carbide glass breaker, secondary safety lock and tungsten DLC-coated TORX® clip screws, the compact Mark II Type E Manual Folder delivers outstanding cutting power in a low-profile package.
The BlackHawk Company was founded in 1993 by Mike Noell, a former Navy SEAL. The inspiration for BlackHawk came to Mike while he was operating in Northern Iraq. He had to carry a lot of gear into an enemy minefield on foot. His pack failed, dumping his gear onto the ground in the minefield. He decided that if he made it out alive he would produce gear the way it needed to be made. When he entered the private sector he started making BlackHawk gear in a garage and has been growing ever since. BlackHawk offers many types of tactical and survival gear. Quality and Innovation are critical to BlackHawk in their business.
You have not viewed any product yet.
(incl. VAT 0%)
|Out of stock||Lappeenranta: 0|
- 185.48 €
Blackhawk CQD Mark II 8.4cmIn stockAdd to cart
- 266.12 €
Brian Tighe and Friends Fighter Tanto 7.6cmIn stockAdd to cart
- 79.83 €
Böker Plus AKS 74 S30V 8.5cmIn stockAdd to cart
- 43.54 €
CRKT Tighe Tac Two 8.6cmIn stockAdd to cart
- 67.74 €
Böker Kalashnikov AK74 Black 8.5cmIn stockAdd to cart
|Category: Automatic folders|
|Name: Mark II|
- Quick shippingWe ship worldwide! Orders placed on business days before 14.00 Finnish time, we sent on the same day. Free shipping for orders over 100 euro!
- Easy paymentMyGoodKnife offers several payment options for your purchase: credit card or direct payment to bank account.
- Secure shoppingMyGoodKnife is secured with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate by Thawte. Our webshop is encrypted with 128-bit SSL protection. When you move to the payment pages, your payment transaction is completely secure!
- Customers supportContact our customer service via live chat, e-mail or contact form. We do our best to answer all requests in nearest time.
- Return & RefundEU customers have the right to cancel order within 14 working days of delivery and return goods for a full refund (except cost of shipment).The goods must be return in saleable (unused) condition including package.