|167 mm||74 mm|
Folding knife Deejo Tattoo Cat 7.4cm 9AB020
The Deejo Tattoo Black Cat 27g is a part of the Deejo tattoo collection. The name says it all, these pocket knives are enhanced with artistic tattoos on the blade. This pocket knife is enhanced with a tattoo of a cat and has a ebony wood handle. The tattoo collection demonstrates how artistic Deejo is. With such a tattoo each knife will get a newer, deeper meaning. Like paintings these pocket knives can definitely be called works of art! This Deejo pocket knife has a handle made from ebony wood.
The Deejo began as a desire on the part of Luc Foin and Stéphane Lebeau to (re)kindle the pleasure of having a knife in your pocket when you need one.
When they invented an ultra-light pocket knife weighing little more than a letter in 2010, they had no idea it would be such a hit.
Their knife was originally designed for Baladeo and geared to the hiking enthusiasts that have trusted us for over 20 years. Aside from our traditional clients, though, they’ve noticed that other people, all over the world, like their knife and use it on a daily basis. They’re stoked, and want to make the pocket knife a new (or revisited) every-day basic for as many people as possible.
Why? Let’s be honest: a Deejo isn’t just useful – it’s beautiful
And because every customer is unique, they can custom design a Deejo that reflects who you are.
Flamboyantly talkative, Luc Foin is enthusiastic about gear, especially when he is talking about knives. He always has one in his pocket and currently carries the “15 grams,” the lightest of the Deejo. Luc has an incredible love of objects, especially the ones that have found a place in our regular lives. He is a nostalgic man who is always looking to the future.
Stéphane Lebeau tempers the passion of his friend. Where Luc is impulsive, Stéphane is patient and rational. “I am a cold blooded mammal,” he likes to say. He leads product design and development with a pencil in hand and an eye for detail that his friend admittedly, does not have. Stéphane Lebeau is not the more athletic of the two but he readily accepts that he could never direct a company making sports items. He’d much rather take a walk with nature, examining insects and carrying a juniper deejo wood, enjoying the natural perfume of this very special wood.
You have not viewed any product yet.
(incl. VAT 0%)
|2 in stock||Lappeenranta: 1|
|Name: Tattoo Cat|
|Shipping costs to your country (United States (US))|
|EMS with tracking number, 3-9 days||28 €|
|Free Worldwide Shipping for orders over 100 EUR|
- Quick shippingWe ship worldwide! Orders placed on business days before 14.00 Finnish time, we sent on the same day. Free shipping for orders over 100 euro!
- Easy paymentMyGoodKnife offers several payment options for your purchase: credit card or direct payment to bank account.
- Secure shoppingMyGoodKnife is secured with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate by Thawte. Our webshop is encrypted with 128-bit SSL protection. When you move to the payment pages, your payment transaction is completely secure!
- Customers supportContact our customer service via live chat, e-mail or contact form. We do our best to answer all requests in nearest time.
- Return & RefundEU customers have the right to cancel order within 14 working days of delivery and return goods for a full refund (except cost of shipment).The goods must be return in saleable (unused) condition including package.