|311 mm||175 mm|
Hibben Alaskan Survival Knife (GH1168)
Gil Hibben’s fame dramatically increased in 1988 when Sylvestor Stallone, who had purchased several of Gil’s custom knives for his own collection, asked Gil to design the now famous knife used in the movie Rambo III. The factory reproduction of that knife has been one of the biggest selling production knives ever produced, selling over 250,000 copies. This was just one of over 30 movies and television shows that have featured Gil’s designs including Star Trek Generations. In 1990, Gil designed the first of his annual fantasy series knives, The Silver Shadow. United Cutlery has continued the very successful series ever since and will soon be releasing the 2008 edition and the 18th annual knife of the series. It was in the early 1990’s that Gil began expressing more of his artistic side and started making elaborate “fantasy” knives.
2 in stock
|Shipping costs to your country (United States (US))|
|EMS with tracking number 50%, 3-9 days||11.76 €|
- Quick shippingWe ship worldwide! Orders placed on business days before 14.00 Finnish time, we sent on the same day. For orders over 50 euro - 50% discount on shipping.
- Easy paymentMyGoodKnife offers several payment options for your purchase. Credit card, PayPal, Invoice, Express Checkout by PayPal.
- Secure shoppingMyGoodKnife is secured with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate by Thawte. Our webshop is encrypted with 128-bit SSL protection. When you move to the payment pages, your payment transaction is completely secure!
- Customers supportContact our customer service via live chat, e-mail or contact form. We do our best to answer all requests in nearest time.
- Return & RefundEU customers have the right to cancel order within 14 working days of delivery and return goods for a full refund (except cost of shipment).The goods must be return in saleable (unused) condition including package.