|160 mm||70 mm|
Hunting and Outdoor knife Helle Nying 7cm 55
The Nying is a Helle classic, short and stubby. The handle is generously proportioned to give a good grip even when your hands are cold. The attractive leather sheath has a distinctive cutout. It is fitted with a keeper strap, which engages a stud on the pommel, and a suspension thong. The Nying won an award for classic Nordic design. Weight of Helle Nyingknife is 74 g.
The difference between a Helle knife and other knives are many. The biggest is that they use 3-layer laminated steel in their blades. A maximum of sharp, lasting knife edge is created by hard, high-alloy carbon steel. To keep the superior properties and also make a stainless steel and durable knife, They add a protective layer softer, stainless steel on each side to make a truly versatile and easy to maintain knife. The result is a razor sharp blade that is almost impossible to break while maintain its edge a long time. Using this method they combine the best qualities of both steels. There is no compromise in quality as they then handle them with some of the finest materials from Scandinavia.
All Helle knives goes in individual boxes.
From the start in 1932, Helle knives have been made and sold based on the same set of principles of honesty, hard work and quality.
Helle knives are being made since the early 1930s A/S Helle Fabrikker in Holmedal, Norway. In the middle of an economic crisis, the unemployed brothers Steinar and Sigmund Helle started making their quality knives. Their knives were quickly popular with the locals. Steinar Helle went to Oslo with a backpack full of fixed knives to see if people from other parts would be interested as well. A journey over the mountains of almost 500 kilometres. And he did so by bike!
Today Helle knives are extremely popular with hunters, bushcrafters and survival enthusiasts. Made in Norway.
You have not viewed any product yet.
(incl. VAT 0%)
|1 in stock||Lappeenranta: 0|
|Category: Hunting knives and outdoor|
|Name: Nying 55|
|Shipping costs to your country (United States (US))|
|EMS with tracking number (incl.50% discount), 3-9 days||14 €|
|Free Worldwide Shipping for orders over 100 EUR|
- Quick shippingWe ship worldwide! Orders placed on business days before 14.00 Finnish time, we sent on the same day. Free shipping for orders over 100 euro!
- Easy paymentMyGoodKnife offers several payment options for your purchase: credit card or direct payment to bank account.
- Secure shoppingMyGoodKnife is secured with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate by Thawte. Our webshop is encrypted with 128-bit SSL protection. When you move to the payment pages, your payment transaction is completely secure!
- Customers supportContact our customer service via live chat, e-mail or contact form. We do our best to answer all requests in nearest time.
- Return & RefundEU customers have the right to cancel order within 14 working days of delivery and return goods for a full refund (except cost of shipment).The goods must be return in saleable (unused) condition including package.