|300 mm||155 mm|
Hunting and Outdoor knife WildSteer WildSteer X-Wild 15.5cm XW0101
Stainless steel X46Cr13 with fine flat ground to get a sharp cutting edge. Upper guard to efficiently block the thumb, lower guard to use as a dagger. Blood groove. Bowie style point for high penetration. Strike pommel. Anchor point to use with arrow extractor.
The Wildsteer Company was founded in December 2004 in order to develop, manufacture and sell its own knives. The first model introduced was the “Wildsteer”, the now popular knife for Archers, designed by Edouard de Buyer, an active practitioner of outdoor Archery and Forging. The original design process has made the Wildsteer knife not only extremely efficient for archers, but also highly efficient for outdoor life and survival with such features as: chiselling wood, slashing, cutting stakes, chamfering, preparing games and etc.
You have not viewed any product yet.
(incl. VAT 0%)
|1 in stock||Lappeenranta: 1|
|Category: Bowie knives|
Category: Hunting knives and outdoor
Category: Special Offers
|Shipping costs to your country (United States (US))|
|Free Shipping with tracking number||0 €|
|Free Worldwide Shipping for orders over 100 EUR|
- Quick shippingWe ship worldwide! Orders placed on business days before 14.00 Finnish time, we sent on the same day. Free shipping for orders over 100 euro!
- Easy paymentMyGoodKnife offers several payment options for your purchase: credit card or direct payment to bank account.
- Secure shoppingMyGoodKnife is secured with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate by Thawte. Our webshop is encrypted with 128-bit SSL protection. When you move to the payment pages, your payment transaction is completely secure!
- Customers supportContact our customer service via live chat, e-mail or contact form. We do our best to answer all requests in nearest time.
- Return & RefundEU customers have the right to cancel order within 14 working days of delivery and return goods for a full refund (except cost of shipment).The goods must be return in saleable (unused) condition including package.