The sharpening steel has a highly carbonized and hard chrome-plated steel blade. Its 23cm length is used for rapid, powerful sharpening of different types of knives. The corrugated surface gives optimum results for sharpening blades. With a hardness of approximately 62 HRC this sharpening steels are relatively insensitive to damage.
The black plastic handle provides a secure grip when you sharpen your kitchen knives, scissors and other blades. The rounded shape, non-slip surface and the protective rim of the handle of the sharpening steel ensure that your fingers will not slip when sharpening. At the end of the handle there is a hole on which you can hang the utensil.
Sharpening enables you to use your knives for longer, because drawing the blade across the sharpening steel sharpens them and cutting force is noticeably improved. With this handy tool sharpener, your ZWILLING knives will slice easily through meat, vegetables and other ingredients you want to cut to create delicious dishes.
- Sharpening steel with a ridged, highly carbonized and hard chrome-plated steel ensure a good sharpening result.
- With a hardness of approximately 62 HRC this sharpening steels are relatively insensitive to damage.
- Plastic handle with suspension eye.
The ZWILLING story began on June 13th, 1731 under the sign of Gemini. That’s why their logo is a set of twins. Even though their logo changed quite a bit over the years and the small premium knife manufacturer became a global culinary leader, quality standards have never changed. In fact, it’s quite the opposite- it became a tradition. Today Zwilling is one of the largest and oldest manufacturers of kitchen knives, scissors, cookware and flatware. Here you will find most popular Zwilling knife series: Zwilling Pure, Zwilling Twin Pollux, Zwilling Four Star, Zwilling Five Star, Zwilling Twin Cuisine, Zwilling Twin Profection and other.
- Kitchen Knives
- Chef's Knives
- Steak Knives and Steak Knife Sets
- Japanese Knives
- Kitchen knives Sets & Cutlery Sets
- Bread Knives
- Carving Knives & Slicing Knives
- Fruit and Vegetable Knives
- Cleaver Knives
- Boning Knives
- Ceramic Knives
- Utility Knives & Petty Knives
- Cheese Knives
- Chef's Knives Sets and Student's Knife Sets
- Uzbek Pchak Knives
- Fillet Knives
- Fixed Blade Knives
- Folding & Pocket Knives
- Special knives
- Machetes, sabers and swords
- Tin signs
- Reindeer Hides