|360 mm||219 mm|
Dagger Böker Swiss Dagger 21.9cm 121550
The Swiss dagger (often called "Baselard") was a popular weapon with the Swiss pikemen throughout the 15th and 16th centuries. Swiss daggers were not usually issued as ordinance weapons, but purchased privately by soldiers as secondary weapons. The Boker Swiss dagger‘s characteristic hilt features the same crescent-shaped pommel and crossguard as the original daggers, but now feature rust resistant stainless steel instead of iron. Their curved shape appeared as early as the 13th century and remained unique to Switzerland. This distinctive hilt design can be recognized in many of Hans Holbein‘s works, which is why the Swiss dagger was sometimes referred to as a "Holbein dagger“. The handle on the Boker Swiss dagger is made of hand selected cherry wood, and the high carbon steel dagger style blade has an impressive length of 8 5/8“ and is satin finished. The blade is marked with the authentic Boker logo, which was used throughout the 1930‘s in Solingen. The marking “Deutschland“ (Germany) and a serial number on the reverse side of the blade guarantee the same high quality on every knife that leaves our factory. The Swiss dagger includes an original metal sheath, which is reminiscent of the 15th and 16th centuries. Overall length: 14 1/8“. Weight: 9.1 oz.
The famous knives with the tree-brand are manufactured in the German blade-city since 1869. Since then, no knife left our production without this sign of quality. The history of Böker has been affected by eventful times, but two things remained: our passion and enthusiasm for extraordinary knives.
Today Böker is renowned all over the world as manufacturer and supplier of an unmatched variety of blade and handle materials and biggest manufacturer in Europe for Sport Knives, Tactical Knives and Collector’s knives.
You have not viewed any product yet.
(incl. VAT 0%)
|Out of stock||Lappeenranta: 0|
|Name: Swiss Dagger|
- Quick shippingWe ship worldwide! Orders placed on business days before 14.00 Finnish time, we sent on the same day. Free shipping for orders over 100 euro!
- Easy paymentMyGoodKnife offers several payment options for your purchase: credit card or direct payment to bank account.
- Secure shoppingMyGoodKnife is secured with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate by Thawte. Our webshop is encrypted with 128-bit SSL protection. When you move to the payment pages, your payment transaction is completely secure!
- Customers supportContact our customer service via live chat, e-mail or contact form. We do our best to answer all requests in nearest time.
- Return & RefundEU customers have the right to cancel order within 14 working days of delivery and return goods for a full refund (except cost of shipment).The goods must be return in saleable (unused) condition including package.