CRKT Bottle Opener Khaki 794023094510 794023094510
5 7/8" overall. Hand woven tan nylon cord lanyard with attached black finish stainless bottle opener and non-load-bearing attachment clip. Cord can be unwoven in survival situations to produce more than 3' of usable paracord. Designed by Tom Stokes.
Columbia River Knife & Tool (CRKT), a Tualatin, Oregon-based manufacturer of knives, tools, and accessories was founded by Rod Bremer in 1994. CRKT offers a broad line of sport, work, and professional knives and tools that are purpose driven designs. The most innovative custom knife makers and designers in the industry have created their knives, tools and accessories. The result is that the hottest custom designs are available to the consumer for daily use at affordable prices. All CRKT knives and tools are built incorporating the most advanced equipment and production systems available. CRKT’s purpose is to provide useful improvements and entirely new product concepts, that embrace their historic core company values of quality, innovation and value.
You have not viewed any product yet.
(incl. VAT 0%)
|1 in stock||Lappeenranta: 1|
|Category: Camping Cutlery|
|Name: Bottle Opener khaki|
|Shipping costs to your country (United States (US))|
|EMS with tracking number, 3-9 working days||28 €|
|Free Worldwide Shipping for orders over 100 EUR|
- Quick shippingWe ship worldwide! Orders placed on business days before 14.00 Finnish time, we sent on the same day. Free shipping for orders over 100 euro!
- Easy paymentMyGoodKnife offers several payment options for your purchase: credit card or direct payment to bank account.
- Secure shoppingMyGoodKnife is secured with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate by Thawte. Our webshop is encrypted with 128-bit SSL protection. When you move to the payment pages, your payment transaction is completely secure!
- Customers supportContact our customer service via live chat, e-mail or contact form. We do our best to answer all requests in nearest time.
- Return & RefundEU customers have the right to cancel order within 14 working days of delivery and return goods for a full refund (except cost of shipment).The goods must be return in saleable (unused) condition including package.