|190 mm||80 mm|
Finnish knife Korpikannel Puukko acrylic Green 8cm korpag
Korpikannel with green acrylyc handle is handmade traditional finnish knife "puukko". Blade lenght is 80 mm, made of carbon steel. Handle: birch veneer and acryl. This Korpikannel finnish knife goes with handmade salmon skin sheath. A puukko is a small traditional Finnish general purpose belt knife. There are only best finnish knives in MyGoodKnife's range.
Korpikannel is finnish small family company, which make knives since 1957. All knives are hand made. Unique sheath are made from salmon skin.
You have not viewed any product yet.
(incl. VAT 0%)
|3 in stock||Lappeenranta: 1|
|Category: Finnish knives|
|Name: Acrylyc Green|
|Shipping costs to your country (United States (US))|
|EMS with tracking number, 3-9 working days||14 €|
|Free Worldwide Shipping for orders over 100 EUR|
- Quick shippingWe ship worldwide! Orders placed on business days before 14.00 Finnish time, we sent on the same day. Free shipping for orders over 100 euro!
- Easy paymentMyGoodKnife offers several payment options for your purchase: credit card or direct payment to bank account.
- Secure shoppingMyGoodKnife is secured with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate by Thawte. Our webshop is encrypted with 128-bit SSL protection. When you move to the payment pages, your payment transaction is completely secure!
- Customers supportContact our customer service via live chat, e-mail or contact form. We do our best to answer all requests in nearest time.
- Return & RefundEU customers have the right to cancel order within 14 working days of delivery and return goods for a full refund (except cost of shipment).The goods must be return in saleable (unused) condition including package.