|90 mm||3.3 mm|
Paaso Puukot Leuku 90
Paaso-knives is a family company from city of Tornio, Lappland, Finland. Company manufactures knives, jewellery and souvenirs in 3. generation. Company's history starts from year 1952 when Mr. Tauno Paaso started a family business with his wife Sirkka. Tauno Paaso started his handicraft career in young age working in different companies which manufactured handmade products. He worked in Rovaniemi and later in Haparanda and Tornio until founding his own company. Paaso's only son Kari was born in 1955 and grew up watching his parents work. Kari started to work for his parents fulltime in young age of 17. Company continued with three person till year 2008 when Tauno and Sirkka left the company to their son Kari. At that time the company's name was also changed to Paaso-knives (Paaso-Puukot in Finnish). Today company runs officially in one man's business but Kari's daughter and son-in-law has been given more and more responsibility in different areas of business hoping that handicraft tradition would proceed through generations.v
(incl. VAT 0%)
|1 in stock||Lappeenranta: 1|
|Category: Finnish knives|
|Shipping costs to your country (United States (US))|
|EMS with tracking number, 3-9 days||26.2 €|
- Quick shippingWe ship worldwide! Orders placed on business days before 14.00 Finnish time, we sent on the same day. For orders over 50 euro - 50% discount on shipping.
- Easy paymentMyGoodKnife offers several payment options for your purchase: credit card or direct payment to bank account.
- Secure shoppingMyGoodKnife is secured with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate by Thawte. Our webshop is encrypted with 128-bit SSL protection. When you move to the payment pages, your payment transaction is completely secure!
- Customers supportContact our customer service via live chat, e-mail or contact form. We do our best to answer all requests in nearest time.
- Return & RefundEU customers have the right to cancel order within 14 working days of delivery and return goods for a full refund (except cost of shipment).The goods must be return in saleable (unused) condition including package.