|190 mm||70 mm|
Scissors Silky all-purpose kitchen Chef-X Pro-S 7cm KPS-190
These Japanese Kitchen Scissors are made by Silky in Japan, a famous Japanese manufacturer of scissors and shears. For the professional and home chef for use around the kitchen, in the garden, craft projects, and more. Made in Japan. Handle is made in a special antimicrobial resin, heat-resistant temperature is 120 ° c. Weight 66 g.
Owner of brand Silky is Marusho Industry Inc, well known by brand Mcusta Zanmai. Silky scissors are made in Seki, Japan.
You have not viewed any product yet.
(incl. VAT 0%)
|10 in stock||Lappeenranta: 6|
|Name: Kitchen scissors KPS-190|
|Shipping costs to your country (United States (US))|
|EMS with tracking number, 3-9 days||28 €|
|Free Worldwide Shipping for orders over 100 EUR|
- Quick shippingWe ship worldwide! Orders placed on business days before 14.00 Finnish time, we sent on the same day. Free shipping for orders over 100 euro!
- Easy paymentMyGoodKnife offers several payment options for your purchase: credit card or direct payment to bank account.
- Secure shoppingMyGoodKnife is secured with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate by Thawte. Our webshop is encrypted with 128-bit SSL protection. When you move to the payment pages, your payment transaction is completely secure!
- Customers supportContact our customer service via live chat, e-mail or contact form. We do our best to answer all requests in nearest time.
- Return & RefundEU customers have the right to cancel order within 14 working days of delivery and return goods for a full refund (except cost of shipment).The goods must be return in saleable (unused) condition including package.