|Darex (Work Sharp)||4045011125515|
Work Sharp Guided Sharpening System
The overwhelming success of the Worksharp knife and tool sharpeners impressively documents the ability of US-based Darex to generate new ideas and innovations for the development of knife sharpeners. The GSS ("Guided Sharpening System") now allows Darex to tap into the manual sharpening system segment. And Darex would not be Darex if this did not involve blazing completely new paths. In addition to the angle guide typical for Darex, the special features of the GSS also include a sharpening surface that has a pivot response along the length axis. This has the unique advantage that the user does not need to adjust the holding angle to the angle of the edge while guiding the blade. The blade is instead always held at a right angle to the sharpening direction irrespective of the edge angle, because the pivoting sharpening stone independently and automatically follows the edge angle. This dramatically simplifies handling since the straight line motion allows the edge angle to be held constant with much greater ease than on a rigid system, which requires the user to track the edge angle. Even less experienced users can therefore create a razor-sharp edge. When required, the sharpening stone can also locked, therefore deactivating the pivot mechanism. Rubber feet for proper stability. Exchangeable diamond stones in 2 grits (320 and 600) for roughing and finishing. Additional ceramic insert with 3 surfaces (fine, coarse, groove) for recurve blades, serrations, etc. Angle ramps with 17° and 20° provide a fixed starting position for sharpening. The angle ramps and sharpening stones are exchanged in seconds without tools. 42 year manufacturer warranty (excluding replacement parts). Suited for all types of knifes, axes, chisels, and other tools, as well as fishing hooks, and much more. LxWxH: 220 mm x 60 mm x 58 mm. Sharpening surface: 151 mm x 32 mm. Weight 559 g
Darex (Work Sharp)
Darex L.L.C. is an American manufacturer of industrial bit sharpeners, and are currently based in Ashland, Oregon. Darex L.L.C. owns two other brands, Work Sharp Tools which creates knife and tool sharpeners and Drill Doctor.
(incl. VAT 0%)
|Brand: Darex (Work Sharp)|
|Name: Guided Sharpening System|
- Quick shippingWe ship worldwide! Orders placed on business days before 14.00 Finnish time, we sent on the same day. For orders over 50 euro - 50% discount on shipping.
- Easy paymentMyGoodKnife offers several payment options for your purchase: credit card or direct payment to bank account.
- Secure shoppingMyGoodKnife is secured with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate by Thawte. Our webshop is encrypted with 128-bit SSL protection. When you move to the payment pages, your payment transaction is completely secure!
- Customers supportContact our customer service via live chat, e-mail or contact form. We do our best to answer all requests in nearest time.
- Return & RefundEU customers have the right to cancel order within 14 working days of delivery and return goods for a full refund (except cost of shipment).The goods must be return in saleable (unused) condition including package.