|Darex (Work Sharp)||4045011085277|
Darex Work Sharp Replacement belt kit P220 Medium WSSA0002704 WSSA0002704
Contains six P220 abrasive belts for the WSKTS. Intended for light shaping and sharpening applications. Produces a toothy cutting edge for long life utility applications.
Darex brands include Darex® industrial bit sharpeners, Drill Doctor® professional and DIY drill bit sharpeners, and Work Sharp® knife and tool sharpeners. Darex began in 1973 in Beecher, Illinois. The D, A and R of DAREX are the initials of three generations of the Bernard family; David, Arthur and Richard Bernard. David and his father Richard founded Darex. Grandfather Arthur Bernard, who earlier founded the Bernard Welding Company, contributed his energy and guidance to Darex. In 1978, Darex relocated to Ashland, Oregon where they are located today. In 2008, Matthew Bernard became the fourth generation family owner of the company. Since its beginning, Darex has grown to become the makers of the world’s best-selling industrial drill sharpeners as well as full range of commercial and consumer sharpening products. Darex has been helping industry professionals and do-it-yourselfers stay sharp for over 40 years.
You have not viewed any product yet.
(incl. VAT 0%)
|Out of stock||Lappeenranta: 0|
- 5.64 €
Darex Work Sharp Ken Onion Edition BeltIn stockAdd to cart
- 52.41 €
Electric knife sharpener
Darex Work Sharp ComboIn stockAdd to cart
- 18.54 €
Darex Work Sharp Ken Onion Edition Blade Grinding Attachment Belt KitIn stockAdd to cart
- 31.41 €
Darex Work Sharp Ken Onion Edition Blade Grinding Attachment Stropping Belt KitIn stockAdd to cart
- 54.03 €
Electric knife sharpener
Kyocera for ceramic knivesIn stockAdd to cart
|Brand: Darex (Work Sharp)|
|Category: Electric sharpeners|
|Name: Replacement belt kit medium|
- Quick shippingWe ship worldwide! Orders placed on business days before 14.00 Finnish time, we sent on the same day. Free shipping for orders over 100 euro!
- Easy paymentMyGoodKnife offers several payment options for your purchase: credit card or direct payment to bank account.
- Secure shoppingMyGoodKnife is secured with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate by Thawte. Our webshop is encrypted with 128-bit SSL protection. When you move to the payment pages, your payment transaction is completely secure!
- Customers supportContact our customer service via live chat, e-mail or contact form. We do our best to answer all requests in nearest time.
- Return & RefundEU customers have the right to cancel order within 14 working days of delivery and return goods for a full refund (except cost of shipment).The goods must be return in saleable (unused) condition including package.