|210 mm||95 mm|
Ahti Metsä 9607
Ahti are handmade knives from Finnish town Kauhava.
Blacksmith Reino Kamppila and his family are making Ahti knives for a lot of years. Each Ahti knife is an individual and handcrafted. Handles are made from curly birch. The blades are made from high-quality vanadium-carbon steel. High quality and finnish traditions making Ahti knives popular all over the world.
(incl. VAT 0%)
|3 in stock||Lappeenranta: 2|
|Category: Hunting knives|
Category: Finnish knives
|Name: Metsä |
|Shipping costs to your country (United States (US))|
|EMS with tracking number, 3-9 days||26.2 €|
- Quick shippingWe ship worldwide! Orders placed on business days before 14.00 Finnish time, we sent on the same day. For orders over 50 euro - 50% discount on shipping.
- Easy paymentMyGoodKnife offers several payment options for your purchase. Credit card, PayPal, Invoice, Express Checkout by PayPal.
- Secure shoppingMyGoodKnife is secured with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate by Thawte. Our webshop is encrypted with 128-bit SSL protection. When you move to the payment pages, your payment transaction is completely secure!
- Customers supportContact our customer service via live chat, e-mail or contact form. We do our best to answer all requests in nearest time.
- Return & RefundEU customers have the right to cancel order within 14 working days of delivery and return goods for a full refund (except cost of shipment).The goods must be return in saleable (unused) condition including package.