|215 mm||97 mm|
Finnish knife Ahti Vaara puukko 9.7cm 9608
Ahti Vaara is traditional finnish knife. This hunting knife is made of carbon steel with vanadium (CO-83, Mn-0.57, VO-20, Cr-0.60). All Ahti knives are handmade. Ahti Vaara knife goes with leather sheath. There are only best hunting knives in MyGoodKnife's range.
Ahti are handmade knives from Finnish town Kauhava.
Blacksmith Reino Kamppila and his family are making Ahti knives for a lot of years. Each Ahti knife is an individual and handcrafted. Handles are made from curly birch. The blades are made from high-quality vanadium-carbon steel. High quality and finnish traditions making Ahti knives popular all over the world.
You have not viewed any product yet.
(incl. VAT 0%)
|Category: Hunting knives and outdoor|
Category: Finnish knives
|Shipping costs to your country (United States (US))|
|EMS with tracking number (incl.50% discount), 3-9 working days||14 €|
|Free Worldwide Shipping for orders over 100 EUR|
- Quick shippingWe ship worldwide! Orders placed on business days before 14.00 Finnish time, we sent on the same day. Free shipping for orders over 100 euro!
- Easy paymentMyGoodKnife offers several payment options for your purchase: credit card or direct payment to bank account.
- Secure shoppingMyGoodKnife is secured with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate by Thawte. Our webshop is encrypted with 128-bit SSL protection. When you move to the payment pages, your payment transaction is completely secure!
- Customers supportContact our customer service via live chat, e-mail or contact form. We do our best to answer all requests in nearest time.
- Return & RefundEU customers have the right to cancel order within 14 working days of delivery and return goods for a full refund (except cost of shipment).The goods must be return in saleable (unused) condition including package.