Sheath Mcusta Black lacquered Wooden Saya for Gyuto 24 cm mbsg240 mbsg240
Mcusta Black lacquered sheath Saya fits for japanese chef knife gyuto with blade lenght up to 24 cm. Mcusta's Black Lacquer Sayas are made from Magnolia wood, derived from Honoki Trees in Japan, the same material used for centuries to protect the Japanese Katana swords. Since the Heian period, Magnolia wood has been used for sayas for its moisture-resistance and soft nature that won't scratch delicate blades. Each sheath has a protective coating to enhance beauty and assure durability. For safety, a pin is used to keep the blade and sheath in place.
*There is a possibility that the saya cover does not fit your knife. Because the actual thickness and size of the knife may be different from each other even if their indicated blade size in the specification looks the same. This saya is 100% fits to Mcusta chef knife gyuto with blade lenght up to 24 cm. About models of other manufactures, please, ask our consultants.
MyGoodKnife is an authorized dealer of Marusho Industry Inc (brand Mcusta Zanmai). All Mcusta knives and scissors at our stores are original and made is Seki city, Japan.
Check our video to see interview with Mr.Tomohiro Hasegawa - president of Marusho Industry Inc (brand Mcusta Zanmai). Interview was made when Mr.Tomohiro visited or store in Helsinki.
Mcusta Knives are made in Seki-City, Japan and are the pinnacle of this synthesis between traditional Japanese craftsmanship and modern cutting edge technology. Mcusta Zanmai blades are precision laser cut, and then carefully hand assembled, hand finished and inspected by Mcusta’s team of master craftsmen. The name the knife manufacturer – Mcusta – means Machine Custom Knives, which is exactly the product they produce.
You have not viewed any product yet.
(incl. VAT 0%)
|1 in stock||Lappeenranta: 1|
|Brand: Mcusta Zanmai|
|Name: Black lacquered Saya for Gyuto 24 cm|
|Shipping costs to your country (United States (US))|
|EMS with tracking number, 3-9 working days||28 €|
|Free Worldwide Shipping for orders over 100 EUR|
- Quick shippingWe ship worldwide! Orders placed on business days before 14.00 Finnish time, we sent on the same day. Free shipping for orders over 100 euro!
- Easy paymentMyGoodKnife offers several payment options for your purchase: credit card or direct payment to bank account.
- Secure shoppingMyGoodKnife is secured with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate by Thawte. Our webshop is encrypted with 128-bit SSL protection. When you move to the payment pages, your payment transaction is completely secure!
- Customers supportContact our customer service via live chat, e-mail or contact form. We do our best to answer all requests in nearest time.
- Return & RefundEU customers have the right to cancel order within 14 working days of delivery and return goods for a full refund (except cost of shipment).The goods must be return in saleable (unused) condition including package.