|193 mm||82 mm|
Folding knife Mcusta Slip Joint 8.2cm MC-191C
This Mcusta MC-191C model is outfitted with a Japanese VG-10 steel blade and a wooden slip joint handle with a black and red finish. The Mcusta MC-191C is a stylish gentlemen's folder designed to serve all of your EDC needs. Mcusta MC-191C comes equipped with a traditional Japanese knife pouch for storage or EDC.
Mcusta Knives are made in Seki-City, Japan and are the pinnacle of this synthesis between traditional Japanese craftsmanship and modern cutting edge technology. Mcusta Zanmai blades are precision laser cut, and then carefully hand assembled, hand finished and inspected by Mcusta's team of master craftsmen. The name the knife manufacturer – Mcusta – means Machine Custom Knives, which is exactly the product they produce.
You have not viewed any product yet.
(incl. VAT 0%)
|1 in stock||Lappeenranta: 0|
|Brand: Mcusta Zanmai|
|Name: Slip Joint MC-191C |
|Shipping costs to your country (United States (US))|
|Free Shipping with tracking number||0 €|
|Free Worldwide Shipping for orders over 100 EUR|
- Quick shippingWe ship worldwide! Orders placed on business days before 14.00 Finnish time, we sent on the same day. Free shipping for orders over 100 euro!
- Easy paymentMyGoodKnife offers several payment options for your purchase: credit card or direct payment to bank account.
- Secure shoppingMyGoodKnife is secured with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate by Thawte. Our webshop is encrypted with 128-bit SSL protection. When you move to the payment pages, your payment transaction is completely secure!
- Customers supportContact our customer service via live chat, e-mail or contact form. We do our best to answer all requests in nearest time.
- Return & RefundEU customers have the right to cancel order within 14 working days of delivery and return goods for a full refund (except cost of shipment).The goods must be return in saleable (unused) condition including package.