|190 mm||80 mm|
Tojiro Hiyori (HMHSD-004)
Adopting traditional techniques used hundreds of years ago by Japanese Swordsmiths producing multi-layered blades, and combining today’s advanced technology, is what makes Tojiro unique. Tojiro knives have a VG-10 steel core hardened to 60-61° Rockwell which allow them to be sharpened to scalpel-like sharpness while still holding the edge for a long time. This large assortment includes traditional & Japanese blade shapes, so you’ll be sure to find right knife for your needs. Made in Japan.
3 in stock
|Shipping costs to your country (United States (US))|
|EMS with tracking number 50%, 3-9 days||10.88 €|
- Quick shippingWe ship worldwide! Orders placed on business days before 14.00 Finnish time, we sent on the same day. For orders over 50 euro - 50% discount on shipping.
- Easy paymentMyGoodKnife offers several payment options for your purchase. Credit card, PayPal, Invoice, Express Checkout by PayPal.
- Secure shoppingMyGoodKnife is secured with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate by Thawte. Our webshop is encrypted with 128-bit SSL protection. When you move to the payment pages, your payment transaction is completely secure!
- Customers supportContact our customer service via live chat, e-mail or contact form. We do our best to answer all requests in nearest time.
- Return & RefundEU customers have the right to cancel order within 14 working days of delivery and return goods for a full refund (except cost of shipment).The goods must be return in saleable (unused) condition including package.